Bifurcated or hybrid appraisals are rapidly entering the profession, with many questions for appraisers, lenders and technology providers along the way. Valuation Review’s Appraisal Technology special report will give appraisers more information and act as a guide to understand all that is involved with bifurcated or hybrid assignments.
The report is available for free to Valuation Review subscribers.
Learn about topics including:
- Are bifurcated appraisals a threat or opportunity?
- AMCs’ roles in hybrid assignments
- The reliability of technology in the process
- Trust plays key role in bifurcation confidence
- Legalities and liabilities with hybrid appraisals