The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), as well as other federal and state agencies, have their work cut out for them in making sure rules and regulations keep up with the technological advances that constantly change the real estate industry. It can prove just as challenging for industry members to stay on top of current compliance guidance and predict where regulators will shift their focus next.
In our Real Estate Compliance Outlook special report, we speak with compliance and industry experts about:
- What emerging technologies like artificial intelligence mean for the future of regulation in the title industry.
- Where state regulators are focusing their scrutiny in their quest to keep consumers safe.
- The RESPA-related regulations that are catching the attention of the CFPB.
- Why trigger lead reform is being supported by regulators, lawmakers and mortgage industry groups.
- What the appraisal profession should expect by way of CFPB action and guidance.
Thank you to Qualia for sponsoring this report.