Industry experts say the new year should see the economic downturn plateau, if not begin an upswing. It should also bring increased regulatory scrutiny, from both traditional enforcers and new-to-the-industry regulators. What do those changes mean for mortgage lenders, appraisers and settlement service providers? This year’s special report talks to key players in the real estate transaction about the trends, opportunities, innovations and compliance issues anticipated in 2024.
- Predictions for this year’s housing market and economy
- The new regulators joining the traditional settlement services enforcement agents
- The regulatory and industry changes you need to stay on top of
- The tech innovations and new initiatives affecting appraisers
- How more mortgage originations in the nonbank space affects compliance
Thanks to our sponsor, Qualia, this report is available as a free download.