| Part II:
Appraiser Survival Series: Succeeding in Declining Markets
Home values are dropping across the country, leaving many appraisers facing a problem they've never encountered before: declining markets. The GSEs, AMCs and others have distributed guidelines in recent months for appraising in a declining market, but what do they mean for you? In this show, we'll drill down on the complex criteria for checking the "declining market" box and providing the substantiating information you need to back up your opinion.
ORDER YOUR CD TODAY!
Who Should Purchase?
Learn how to:
- Independent appraisers
- Chief appraisers
- Valuation professionals navigating shifting markets
- Avoid the most common sandtraps that
- Provide the market analysis that keeps your clients
coming back to you
- Leverage the best data sources for price trends
- Keep from being branded a "deal killer"
- Master comp selection, trend analysis and more
Our Expert Panel
Director of Collateral Risk Management
Sara Schwarzentraub, SRA
Inter-State Appraisal Service
VP, Consumer Risk Management Department