Fraud is a major concern for the mortgage and settlement services industry today. Although new strategies and solutions are built to defeat this menace every day, fraudsters have proven increasingly resourceful and adaptable as well. Learn how the face of fraud is likely to change, and what the best in the business are doing to prepare to prevent it.
- Learn how experts believe fraud will change in the next five years and what fraudsters will do to try to trick your front-lines and staff
- Discover how fraud prevention and enforcement experts believe fraud solutions will need to be updated and adjusted
- Hear about what’s on the drawing board in the way of new fraud solutions
- Find out what happens to fraudsters once they are caught—how effective has prosecution been to date, and how might that change?
- Emerging frauds and schemes
- Emerging fraud solutions and strategies
- Steps your organization needs to take now to be ready for the next wave of fraud
- The effectiveness of fraud prosecution
Mortgage Radio Experts:
Ann Fulmer, Vice President, Interthinx
Rachel M. Dollar, Partner, Smith Dollar PC
Cheryl Howe, Senior Vice President, Aurora Loan Services LLC
Matt Smith, Editor, Real Estate Technology News
Syndie Eardly, Editorial Director, October Research Corporation