With fraud running rampant in today's market, it makes sense to arm yourself with information and tools to be able to identify suspicious activity, prevent others from engaging in it, and protect yourself and your clients.
Learn current fraud prevention strategies and the best in class tools and technologies to avoid fraud.
- Learn a wealth of ideas to pin-point fraudulent activity in a changing market
- Find out how to detect fraud through the use of the right technology and tools
- Hear perspectives on detecting fraud from the industry’s best and brightest mortgage fraud experts
- Recognize the various fraud types
- Current fraud prevention strategies
- How tools and technology can help avoid fraud
- Is your organization at risk?
- How to recognize fraud in the closing process
Mortgage Radio Experts:
Ann Fulmer, Vice President, Interthinx
Gary W. Carr, Manager of Mortgage Quality Control, AmTrust Bank
Cheryl Howe, Senior Vice President, Aurora Loan Services LLC
Matt Smith, Editor, Real Estate Technology News
Syndie Eardly, Editorial Director, October Research Corporation