The LOS is a critical component in the lending IT arsenal. However, deployment of a new LOS can be challenging...
50% of LOS implementations fail
30% of lenders are trapped in an unsuccessful or incomplete LOS implementation
30% of mortgage bankers are dependent primarily on broker POS products
20% of lenders are stuck with outdated legacy technology
280%, on average, increased dollar volume originations after implementation
85% reported loan origination systems helped them reduce the average time to fund a loan
63% reported an increase in overall productivity per full-time employee
The right loan origination system (LOS) strategy can dramatically improve your bottom line. But, if you don't have a handle on your LOS, you can face delays in deployment, integration woes and other costly problems that minimize your return.
Our experts will share with you:
• How to replace your LOS challenges with opportunities
• Real LOS case studies to apply to your bottom line
• Getting more value from your existing LOS
• LOS success strategies for 2007
• How to get the most out of your LOS (selection, installation, deployment and utilization)
Purchase a CD of this interactive audio conference for critical advice on avoiding the LOS pitfalls challenging mortgage originators right now.