State Enforcement: Regulating Close to Home
Who Should Listen?
Title agency owners/operators
Compliance and regulatory officers
- Operations managers
- Title insurance underwriters
- Real estate attorneys
Our Expert Panel
Paul Hanson, Chief Examiner, Investigations and Examinations Unit, Minnesota Commerce Dept.
Tamara W. Kopp, Senior Enforcement Counsel, Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions
Tim Kemp, VP, Secretary and Chief Regulatory Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company (Moderator)
Robin Wardzala, Managing Editor, RESPAnews.com, Real Law Central, Mortgage Law Central
Get the Answers
- What real estate industry challenges are state enforcers facing?
- What title industry practices are the regulators targeting?
- What are the regulators working on in terms of new legislation and/or regulation?
- How have current market challenges affected state investigative actions?
- How are state agencies using enforcement to spur more powerful legislation?
- What advice do the title regulators have for industry professionals?