State Regulation: New Approaches
Who Should Listen?
- Title agency owners/operators
- Compliance and regulatory officers
- Underwriting counsels
- Operations managers
- Title insurance underwriters
- Real estate attorneys
Our Expert Panel
Erin Toll, Division Director, Colorado Division of Real Estate
William Lacy, Director, Property and Casualty Division, Arkansas Insurance Department
Kathy Carr Hulbert, Managing Attorney, Indiana Department of Insurance, Title Division
Tim Kemp, VP, Secretary and Chief Regulatory Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company (Moderator)
Robin Wardzala, Managing Editor, RESPAnews.com, Real Law Central, Mortgage Law Central
Get the Answers
- How does the real estate market and enforcement climate vary from state to state?
- What new efforts are the regulators pursuing to increase their oversight of the title industry?
- What barriers do regulators face in trying to respond to requests for clarification?
- What integral players have just recently become subject to regulation and how is the regulatory landscape changing?
- Is there proposed legislation underway? From a legal perspective, what needs to be accomplished?