Now, more than ever, the mortgage origination and settlement services industries are facing the decision of transitioning to an e-mortgage and e-closing process. With a select few lenders and title companies pilot-testing and processing e-mortgages, your competitors are weighing their options and comparing vendors to determine how they'll take the next step.
Where are you in the electronic mortgage evolution?
Get an interactive look at the future of electronic mortgages and their impact on the mortgage origination and settlement services industries.
Purchase a CD or Transcript of e-Radio: Transtioning to E-mortgages and get the answers :
• Who is driving the e-mortgage process?
• What hybrid approaches are succeeding in the current market place?
• To what levels are we seeing investor support?
• How do you get past the e-mortgage "hype" factor?
• Do lenders have time/resources to deal with this now?
Senior Director, Industry Technology Mortgage Bankers Association
Vice President, eMortgages MISMO®, Inc.
Vice President of Product Strategy
Executive Vice President
Mortgage Cadence, Inc.
Real Estate Technology News
October Research Corporation