The 'new' modern era of appraising
There are many considerations appraisers should acknowledge and measure in this uniquely different business environment. As we move forward, we must continue to reinforce communication, education, and training. At the same time, we need to underscore and adopt new technologies and its role in this “new” world of appraising. For some, this can be quite challenging.
Over the last 12 months, some appraisers adjusted workflow and assignments to keep up, while others have discovered business practices that have brought surprisingly favorable results. Still, many wonder just how much of the new methods will become normal routines in a post-pandemic world? Time will tell, but this report will bring not only insight for appraisers to consider when moving forward, but a reassurance that what is now “new” will work in the days to come. Learn more about:
- The 'new' modern era of appraising
- Communication, culture changes keeping the industry relevant
- Safety, market awareness remaining a focus moving forward
- Education, training bringing more opportunities
- Technology to be a true savior for career extensions
The report is available for free to Valuation Review subscribers.