It is no secret that financial technology (fintech) companies have had the opportunity to step up their game and assist the industry in the digital age. But, has your company been able to find their stride? Have you found a strategy that works consistently? Knowing your pinch points and leveraging partnerships will go a long way to building a process that can adapt and be flexible as you grow your business.
Many of the recommendations highlight the need for a clear service agreement with set boundaries, and consistent contact between third-party service providers and lenders to maintain a compliant and beneficial partnership. Empower your company and learn more about:
- Regulatory requirements for vendor management
- How COVID-19 has impacted vendor management
- Fintech tips for vendor relationships
- What fintechs can do to help with vendor management
- Fintech products revolutionizing the lending industry