The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) under the leadership of Director Rohit Chopra seems destined to be as active as it was under former Director Richard Cordray. And the bureau has not disguised any of its targets, or its desire to expand its reach.
In this year’s Real Estate Compliance Outlook special report, we examine:
- The title industry’s reaction to the CFPB’s expanding scrutiny
- The state and federal focus on data security
- The CFPB’s desired role in bank regulation
- Demand for change in the appraisal industry
- What RESPA experts believe are the CFPB's next moves
Thank you to Qualia for sponsoring this report.