The market is shifting toward more “normal” conditions, the downturn an inevitable course correction after some of the most profitable years on record for the real estate industry. What do the changing market conditions mean for mortgage lenders, appraisers and settlement service providers? This year’s special report, sponsored by Qualia and TrustLink, highlights key players in the real estate transaction talking about the trends, opportunities and regulatory actions anticipated in 2023.
- Predictions for this year’s housing market and economy
- Expected legislative and regulatory actions
- The impact of privacy, security and attorney opinion letters on the title industry
- The technological innovations affecting appraisers
- How market conditions may affect RESPA enforcement
Thanks to our sponsors this report is available as a free download.