Ask five people to define an attorney state and you’re likely to get five different answers. Do you know how involved an attorney should be in a closing in different jurisdictions around the country? The Legal Description’s new Attorney State Breakdown special report informs you about the nuances of each attorney state and level of involvement in the real estate closing transaction. State by state the degree of attorney participation varies wildly.
Learn more about these distinctions, as well as, these topics:
- Details on attorney closing state requirements
- Information on which states require attorney title opinions
- Which states use attorneys by custom and practice
- How technology is changing work in attorney states
- Understanding out-of-state challenges